Complete Hallmarking Centre Setup Project Cost
Maxsell is India’s largest selling brand for cash counting machines, office automation solutions, Gold testers & Laser instruments. For almost 2 decades, empowered our customers to run their businesses confidently & profitably.
Opening a new Hallmarking Center? Still confused with various procedures , machinery requirements and many other details. Lets find out how MAXSELL can help you in setting up a new Hallmarking Centre. As per the guidelines provided by Government of India, the Hallmarking of Jewellery is set be compulsory by 1st June 2021. This will also help the existing hallmarking centre along with the new upcoming centers to improve their business while helping the retailers in easing their hallmarking process.
- INVESTMENT :55-60 Lakhs (Approx.) *
- PREMISES REQUIRED : MIN 600-800 SQ. FT.
- PROCESSING PERIOD : 3-4 MONTHS
Requirements & Investment for a Gold Hallmarking Centre
- Cupellation Furnace (0-1150°C) * 1 nos.
- Melting Furnace for Melting scrapping Micrometer (0-1050°C)
- Annealing Furnace (0-900°C)
- Fume- Hood with scrubber
- Balling Plier
- Cupels (For 1 Year)
- Cleaning Brush
- Thermometer (0-120⁰C) 2 Types
- Numbering Device
- Hot Plate
- Parting Tray with thimbles of Pt or Pt/Ir or Pt/Rh or Unglazed Silica
- Aluminium and Stainless Steel Tray
- Jeweller’s Rolling Mill
- Crucibles (Pure Graphite Crucible for melting Of scrapings)
- Scorification Dishes (dia 50mm required for Testing of White Gold)
- Sampling Tools (Cutting Pliers, Chisels, Micro Drills, Scrappers)
- Tongs & Forceps
- 10X Magnifying Glass
- Hammer and Anvil (hammer of 400g) / Power Press
- Emery Paper & Sand Papers (Different grades)
- Partying Acid
- Generator 15 KW
- Purity Certificates of Gold, Silver, Copper & Lead
- 3 Gold Standards 22k(916),18k(750),14k(585)
- Calibration Certificates of Furnace, Balances, Thermometer, weight Box
- BIS Fees